|MAINTENANCE MECHANIC LEVEL 3 - PORTLAND||Maintenance|
JOB SUMMARY Perform preventative maintenance work on plant equipment. Troubleshoot and repair equipment as necessary. Utilize electric, welding, carpentry and general mechanical skills to problem solve throughout the shift. Fabricate machines, tools and other items as necessary. Prioritize project completion to reflect the production area needs.
QUALIFICATIONS include 2 - 4 yrs. verifiable industrial mechanics, welding and hydraulic systems experience.
PAY & BENEFITS Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour, depending on experience •Health/Dental/Life Insurance •Vacation/Holiday Pay •Retirement & 401k plan
Please e-mail resume, with "Maintenance Mechanic level 3" as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
|SERVICE TECHNICIAN - MEDFORD||Reverse Vending Operations|
General Job Description
Maintenance, cleaning and servicing of Reverse Vending machines at store locations in the Medford area.
Essential Job Tasks
* Repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of Reverse Vending machines.
* Clean and clear machine mechanisms of obstructions, foreign materials.
* Interact in a positive manner with store personnel, customers, and the general public.
* Must be available to work scheduled hours as required.
* Pass drug screen prior to employment in this position.
* Pass company's basic math skill test.
* Speak, understand, read, and write the English language.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record.
* Basic electrical and mechanical skills.
* Knowledge of computers and/or experience preferred.
* Maintain a well groomed and neat appearance.
* Ability to work without direct supervision.
* Able to lift, carry and raise to a level of 5 ft. items weighing up to 55 lbs.
* Must not pose a direct safety threat to himself/herself or others.
PAY & BENEFITS
*Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour
*401k plan with company matching contribution
Work schedule is full time, 9 hours/4 days per week on a rotating basis.
Please e-mail resume, with "Service Technician" as the subject line, to email@example.com
|MACHINE OPERATOR - PORTLAND||Plant|
JOB DESCRIPTION: Entry level opportunity for a mechanically inclined candidate on our swing shift. Operate and perform maintenance tasks on a semi-automated conveyor line system. Job can lead to higher level maintenance positions.
REQUIREMENTS: * 18 years or older * High School diploma or GED * Entry Level position, no experience required * Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide) * Availability and willingness to work all shifts * Pass pre-employment drug screen JOB DUTIES: * Perform preventative maintenance work on plant equipment * Troubleshoot and repair equipment * Operate and maintain plant production systems * Perform other duties as assigned
PAY & BENEFITS: * Starting Pay $ 9.50 per hour * Health/Dental/Life Insurance * Vacation/Holiday Pay * 401k Retirement plan with Company matching.
Please e-mail resume, with "Machine Operator" as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR apply in person from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at our Production Office at OBRC 3900 NW Yeon Ave, Portland, OR 97210.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE I||Redemption Center Operations|
Opportunities at our Wood Village, Oregon City and South Salem Redemption Centers
Excellent opportunity to participate in a new bottle redemption service. Must have outstanding people skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a dynamic team of others to help make life easier for our customers while saving the planet. Additional hours and early advancement opportunities may be available for those qualified.
A RC Customer Service Associate I is responsible for delivering superior customer service to customers of BottleDrop in a friendly, professional and considerate manner. Maintain the appearance of the Redemption Center and surrounding area to company and state mandated standards. CSA I, must possess the ability to effectively communicate both to internal departments and customers. Must be able to operate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment and safely use redemption center tools.
Essential Job Tasks
· Assist BottleDrop customers by introducing them to the features of BottleDrop Redemption Center, including the EZ Drop system – made up of using the kiosk, getting payment slips, bags/tags, hand counts, Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs) and daily limits.
· Maintain the appearance of the facility and its surrounding area including the parking lot to company and state mandated requirements, through regular inspection and cleaning. This includes regular sweeping, mopping, wiping down counters/machines, dusting, windows/doors, properly storing supplies and cleaning the break room and restrooms.
· Efficiently and accurately complete all data entry requirements and the processing of beverage containers.
· Safely operate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment and redemption center tools.
• Positive, upbeat and energetic individual with customer service and cash handling experience (minimum of 2 years experience)
• General knowledge of the Oregon Bottle Bill
• Strong verbal communication skills and computer literacy
• Ability to learn the required maintenance and troubleshooting for the IT, POS and Reverse Vending equipment
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 35+ lbs. and stand for several hours a day
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights and weekends on a regular basis.
• Reliable transportation
A pre-employment drug screen is required.
Part-time hours available 15-25 hours a week
To apply please send an email with "Customer Service Associate" in the subject line and attach your resume to email@example.com